FS African Cichlids, Cynotilapia Afra Jalo Reef, PU Central NJ or May Ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
I have about a dozen Jalo Reef Afra juvies for sale @ 1-1/4". Several are showing nice markings already. I can ship, but I prefer local pick up or meet up within a reasonable distance this time of the year. $6 Each. Picture is of the father.

IMG_0787a.jpg

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
Price reduced, $5 each or 8 or more for $4.50 each. And a better pic of the father.

IMG_1498a.jpg

Last edited:

randy14063

Registered Member
May 28, 2012
you have any afra jalo reef for sale - if so how much and the cost to ship to fredonia, new york 14063. would like 1 male and 2 females would buy more but dont have the room in my tank. thanks also my email is randy14063@yahoo.com

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
Email sent, I do have some.

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
I don't have any tropheus. I have yellow labs, Rusties, Labeotropheus Fuelleborni, Jalo reef Afra, and a few Metriaclima sp. elongatus, Chailosi.

brian8898

Registered Member
Jun 16, 2012
hi was wondering if you have any jalo reefs left and if not will you have more? if you do how big are they and would you be willing to ship to washington state? love these fish they are my favorite cichlids!!! would be looking for 2 males and 2 females.

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
hi was wondering if you have any jalo reefs left and if not will you have more? if you do how big are they and would you be willing to ship to washington state? love these fish they are my favorite cichlids!!! would be looking for 2 males and 2 females.
Brian, thanks for asking. I do have Jalo Reef available, about 1-1/4", but I sell them unsexed being that gender cannot be reliably determined at that size. Shipping would probably be a little pricey to Washington state, and possibly not worth it for just a few fish. If you would like a detailed price, give me the zip code where they would be going and I can give you a better idea.

brian8898

Registered Member
Jun 16, 2012
Brian, thanks for asking. I do have Jalo Reef available, about 1-1/4", but I sell them unsexed being that gender cannot be reliably determined at that size. Shipping would probably be a little pricey to Washington state, and possibly not worth it for just a few fish. If you would like a detailed price, give me the zip code where they would be going and I can give you a better idea.
ZIP 99021. Would be willing to purchase several..have a 75 gallon tank with plenty of room. i used to have one i found randomly and unfortunately he caught a fungus and passed away a couple years ago and have been looking for a replacement ever since! very hard fish to find!! very frustrating because there color is second to none imo. would be willing to purchase very fast shipping.

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
Brian, here are the shipping options to 99021. They are limited because of your location. I based them off 2 bags of fish and a 10 lb. package. The USPS is the cheapest option, but their Express service is 2 days to you and would be $57. I only guarantee live arrival on next day shipments, but I've shipped 2 days many times in the past with no losses. A couple of shipments took 3 days and the fish were still fine. I take great care when I prep and pack my fish! They also offer Priority service at 2 days, but that is not guaranteed, and I'd be willing to bet it would be more than 2 days. The cost for that shipping would be $35. Fedex does offer several overnight delivery services, and the cheapest option for that would be the Standard Overnight, by 4:30PM. But that is $86, and that is the discounted price using my wife's business account! Normally it would be well over $100. You can email me at DEckel111@gmail.com if it's easier for you to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store