Anybody else use arcadia dragon fuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed707

Hatchling Member
84610-1404451644.jpg
I bought this for booger when I ordered a few things from LYR. She really isn't all that interested in her salad that much so I haven't opened it until today. Running low on roaches until a new batch comes in, ordered a few online because I need to let my colony build itself back up as she pretty much wiped it clean except for the adults. Anyways I opened it up and put a little bit on my fingers to offer her. Surprisingly she was pretty interested, ate a little bit of it and licked some of the dust off my fingers. It's supposed to be a natural probiotic and has bee pollen in it. Has a strong smell so I'm not sure if that's what got her attention. Going to put some in her salad tomorrow and see if she eats any of it. Spoiled her to much with bugs and she usually turns her head at her salad most of the time.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Ed707":r4ps1wys said:
84610-1404451644.jpg
I bought this for booger when I ordered a few things from LYR. She really isn't all that interested in her salad that much so I haven't opened it until today. Running low on roaches until a new batch comes in, ordered a few online because I need to let my colony build itself back up as she pretty much wiped it clean except for the adults. Anyways I opened it up and put a little bit on my fingers to offer her. Surprisingly she was pretty interested, ate a little bit of it and licked some of the dust off my fingers. It's supposed to be a natural probiotic and has bee pollen in it. Has a strong smell so I'm not sure if that's what got her attention. Going to put some in her salad tomorrow and see if she eats any of it. Spoiled her to much with bugs and she usually turns her head at her salad most of the time.

ive not yet heard of this, it says full spectrum. is this marketed as a nutritional supplement or a alternative to insects and veggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom