• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Chalinochromis Brichardi "black mask"

Charlutz

Members
Need to make room. $30 for a group of 5 fish, ranging from 1.75" to 3". The 3" one looks to be a male trying to find a worthy mate. These are Sarah's stock and very good quality (unlike my photography skills). :wacko:

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

Charlutz

Members
Another benny for being a CCA member!

Yeah, wish I would have thought of it when I first posted all my [stuff] for sale, but now that it occurred to me ... everything I sell from now on is cheaper for my club bros and sisters. I love my fish and hate to let them go, but I'd rather see them with someone I know so I can keep tabs. Some things, like the featherfins, would actually be like getting the club membership for free!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have 2 available for best offer if anybody else is interested. They're both about 3". Not sure of sex, but they don't seem to be a pair, but don't fight either.

longstocking

Members
lmaoooo NO....

I have WAY too many as it is. 100 or so.... if you saw the tank you would know why I am laughing.

I really needed to get rid of some this past meeting.... just didn't have enough time to catch fish.

Last edited:

Kasriel

Members
Sara,
I am new to this blog. I would like to buy some brichardi masked and you seem to be the person to contact. Do you have any available?
Thanks,
Rich Roberts

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Richard

This thread is from 2009. You may have better luck getting a hold of Sarah via email.

Last edited:

Kasriel

Members
Richard

This thread is from 2009. You may have better luck getting a hold of Sarah via email
Jon,

I appreciate your blog in reply to my trying to find Sara. I did find her blog on another website which had her email address. I don't know if she will answer but, regardless, I am grateful for your help.

As a token of appreciation, I am going to make a donation to your organization of $100.

Best regards,
Rich Roberts

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Jon,

I appreciate your blog in reply to my trying to find Sara. I did find her blog on another website which had her email address. I don't know if she will answer but, regardless, I am grateful for your help.

As a token of appreciation, I am going to make a donation to your organization of $100.

Best regards,
Rich Roberts

That is very generous of you for sure! Thanks. :)

You should put some of that towards the club membership.. it unlocks other parts of the forum, not available to non-members (among other benefits).

Cheers.